1. Payment for Circle City Lacrosse Membership can be made: Online at www.circlecitylax.com under the registration tab or via check. To hold a players roster spot, a deposit will need to be paid. Payment can be made in full or by payment Plan (Monthly scheduled credit card deductions).
2. Once rosters are set and deposits have been made, players are committed to full payment, there are no refunds for any reason, unless for extreme cases.
3. If registration is not on time, there will be a $50 late fee charge and players will risk losing her spot on the roster.
4. There are no pro-rated fee's for players who cannot attend any tournaments. Our fee's are already priced at a competitive rate.
1. Once you select a team to participate on, your payment is non-refundable. If paying in installments, future payments after cancelling are still required, unless you have approval from the program director.
2. A player WILL NOT be able to participate until final payment is received. If you do not make the due date for final payment, the player's spot can't be guaranteed. If there is a wait list, the spot will be offered to someone else.
3. If at any point you register for a team or clinic and you see a discrepancy on your credit card, please inform us and we will handle it immediately.
*Note: if you have questions about payment or with registering online, please don't hesitate to email Program Director-Nick Estey at firstname.lastname@example.org